Sunday, October 4, 2009

Half Birthday!!


Gus is 6 months and 1 day old today!! He is a very good boy and is getting even better with age. We did nothing for his big day except clean the yard, but he does enjoy being outside so he did not mind it. Today we are stuck inside because of the snow. Maybe we can put a candle in a Denti Stix and sing him a little ditty or something!!


2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

WOOHOO - a post! Happy Half Birthday Gus. He's so cute! You guys have snow?! I guess I shouldn't be surprised though. It's that time of the year. How are you going?

October 4, 2009 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger kathyr said...

Gus is such a cutie!
What is snow...I can't remember what it is!


Love Ya
Kathy

October 5, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home