Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's A Boy!!

Meet Gus No-Stop-Quit Eskeli. He was 2 months old last Wednesday. It is really testing my motherly skills. I am not sure I could handle a baby. He likes to get us up in the middle of the night to go potty. He also loves to chase the cats. Someday they will all be the best of friends (I hope!!). I am so proud of him he moved into his big boy collar today. I think that we are in for a great summer (if it ever gets here). He has been to Powell, played in the snow (in June), and loves his new buddies Ryder, Tucker, and Sid (all dogs of our friends). Just hope he learns to go potty outside at all times! Here are some pics.

His New Collar

Plaing in the snow (June 6, 2009)


First Day (Napping in his new bed)



1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Ok, my stomach got all excited when I read those first lines, "It's a Boy". My first thought was, "she's preggers? How come we didn't know until now?!" Lol! Yay for puppies! He's a cutie and a keeper I think.

June 10, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home