3 + 1 = 4
Oh my goodness I think I received the best phone call this morning. Ryan called and left a message this morning to say...
"You must have be wishing pretty hard about that baby to be born on your Birthday because Tim and Heidi are at the hospital."
That's right the newest Eskeli is about to be born! I am so excited for the three of them, and the fourth one that will be along soon! My only wish is that I could be there to see her. After hearing that Heidi was in the hospital I did a quick google search to see who else was born on this day. And the results included Abraham Lincoln, Charles Darwin, Arsenio Hall, and Judy Bloom. So this baby may possibly be a President, a Scientist, an Entertainer, or a Writer - but no pressure!
Congratulations early to Heidi, Tim, Anneli, and Grandma's and Grandpa's!!
"You must have be wishing pretty hard about that baby to be born on your Birthday because Tim and Heidi are at the hospital."
That's right the newest Eskeli is about to be born! I am so excited for the three of them, and the fourth one that will be along soon! My only wish is that I could be there to see her. After hearing that Heidi was in the hospital I did a quick google search to see who else was born on this day. And the results included Abraham Lincoln, Charles Darwin, Arsenio Hall, and Judy Bloom. So this baby may possibly be a President, a Scientist, an Entertainer, or a Writer - but no pressure!
Congratulations early to Heidi, Tim, Anneli, and Grandma's and Grandpa's!!



2 Comments:
Wow - that's so great!!! Gosh, I wish there were some other cool people born on my birthday. The only famous person I know is Whitney Houston, and as much as I like her voice...we all know what happened to her and BB. Oh well. Congrats on being another Aunt! Love ya!
By the way we've got a package coming for you guys...
...and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home