Song #3 Grandpa Tell Me Bout the Good Ol Days
My tribute to Grandpa Hadden! This song should be a daily anthem in this crazy world. Please listen closely to the words of this song (in my playlist below). I especially like the following phrases.
Grandpa, take me back to yesterday
When the line between right and wrong
Didn't seem so hazy
Did families really bow their heads to pray
Did lovers really fall in love to stay
And stand beside each other, come what may
Grandpa is great with telling stories about the past. In fact I heard some of the best ones this past summer when we were down there. Like the ones of how mice and lizards just love him. I love his stories. I hope I will be able to be the "story teller" that he is someday with my grandkids.
Grandpa, take me back to yesterday
When the line between right and wrong
Didn't seem so hazy
Did families really bow their heads to pray
Did lovers really fall in love to stay
And stand beside each other, come what may
Grandpa is great with telling stories about the past. In fact I heard some of the best ones this past summer when we were down there. Like the ones of how mice and lizards just love him. I love his stories. I hope I will be able to be the "story teller" that he is someday with my grandkids.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home