Kristin Dawn
Here is a salute to Kristin Dawn! She is the most famous person I personally know! She called her mama today at work - so it made me think of her. For those of you who don't know who Kristin is... She is the daughter of my chicken Leslie. She is going to school in New York. She is the best female hockey player I know. She is out in NY living the life and skating her heart out. I just want to let her know how much we all miss her. I hope you are having a great time. Please never forget the people that love you in Cody. Take care of yourself. You are in my prayers - just in a different way than you remember (inside joke - do you remember Kristin?)! Love you and can't wait to see you around Christmas. Also remember - you only have one mother and she loves you very much!
Above is a picture I took of Kristin this summer. If the hockey thing does not work out she should try modeling. notice the beautiful sunset behind her...Thanks to Johanna and Tom for that excellent background.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home