Wednesday, February 11, 2009

How 'bout Them Cowgirls

Isn't he cute ladies??


We have finally completed all of the Lost episodes through season 4 so I am bringing back the "Song of the Week". George Strait is one of my all time favorite singers, and not to mention he is number one in my heart. When this song came out I immediately fell in love with it. This is my favorite part of the song...I think it kinda fits me!!


Boy, she don't need you and she don't need me. She can do just fine on her own two feet. But she wants a man who wants her to be herself. And she'll never change, don't know how to hide. Her stubborn will or her fightin' side. But you treat her right and she'll love you like no on else.


Keep up the good work George!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home