Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad


Today is my Dad's 63rd Birthday! Yesterday I was thinking I wonder who's Birthday he shares and what cool things happened in history on this day. So thanks to Google I was able to find the following things...


1980 - Dad had no idea he would have a daughter in 17 days

1984 - Michael Jackson is burned during Pepsi commercial (another reason to drink Coke)

1974 - Dad had no idea he would have a son in 41 days

1976 - Laverne and Shirley premieres on ABC

1968 - Tracey Lawrence(singer) born

1964 - Bridgette Fonda born

1955 - Mimi Rodgers born

1950 - 2nd Emmy Awards

1948 - 1st tape recorder sold

1927 - Harlam Globetrotters play first game

1894 - 1st College basketball game

1785 - 1st US State University Chartered

1918 - Tarzan of the Apes premieres


Hope you have a good day and an even greater year Dad!! Love you.


1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dad Dan!!!! We love you!

January 27, 2011 at 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home