Winter in Wyoming
I received this in a text message from our friend Ken, and I thought it was the nicest way I can explain winter in Wyoming. We have been having a horrible cold snap lately(the high has been -10 degrees below zero)!!! Here is the poem...
It is winter in Wyoming.
And the gentle breezes blow.
Seventy miles an hour,
At twenty-five below.
Oh, how I love Wyoming,
When the snows up to your butt.
You take a breath of winter,
And your nose gets frozen shut.
Yes, the weather here is wonderful,
So I guess I'll hang around.
I could never leave Wyoming,
My butt is frozen to the ground.
Happy winter everyone!!
It is winter in Wyoming.
And the gentle breezes blow.
Seventy miles an hour,
At twenty-five below.
Oh, how I love Wyoming,
When the snows up to your butt.
You take a breath of winter,
And your nose gets frozen shut.
Yes, the weather here is wonderful,
So I guess I'll hang around.
I could never leave Wyoming,
My butt is frozen to the ground.
Happy winter everyone!!



2 Comments:
Holy crap! I'm afraid. I'm very, very afraid!!
Oh do not fret! We are having a heat wave today of 25 degrees!! This happened last year and it was beautiful at Christmas time. Even if it is cold it's not like we will make you sleep out in the barn...maybe Ryan but not you!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home