"Clark is you're house on fire?"
Name that movie...
Well we finally got another snow storm and I was able to snap some shots. I refused to take pictures of our Christmas lights without snow. For some reason I just don't think brown grass and empty trees are that attractive. I have always thought our lights look like a gingerbread house. I also took a few pic.'s of our tree. I changed the colors this year. I know it is very simple but I like it that way. Hope you all enjoy!



2 Comments:
I LOVE the lights on your house! Great picture with the snow falling too. Your tree is LOVELY! Great job to both of you for your amazing talent for decorating. Can you come by and put lights up outside for us???
...and the movie is Christmas vacation, right?!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home