Chrstmas Tag
Christmas Tag
Thanks Shannon...I stole this from her!! Well is it stealing if you admit to it?? Jasi's responses in RED and Ryan's responses in GREEN!
CHRISTMAS TAG
1. Do you like hot chocolate or egg nog? Chocolate..hot or cold. I just have one rule no semi-sweet, dark, or white. Only milk chocolate for this girl. Egg Nog.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just put them under the tree? Wrapped. I think it just creates a sense of mystery. Both but mostly wrapped.
3. Colored or white lights on tree/house? White. Although I have given in a bit with the colored lights on the outside of our house (see pic's below), but only white lights are allowed on the tree. It's kinda funny I cannot stand my white walls but insist on white lights on the tree. I would perfer color on everything.
4. When do you put up your decorations? No reservations...the day after Thanksgiving. If we are out of town for some reason I put them up before I leave. I try for the last warm day before Thanksgiving - for once we lucked out this year. (I do outside decorations only)
5. What is your favorite holiday dish? Wow that's a tough one! I guess anything but fruit cake. Fried oysters (Eskeli family tradition).
6. What is your favorite holiday memory from your childhood? This memory is a little fuzzy because I was very young. But I remember when almost all of the Hadden side of the family were at Grandma and Granpa's house in Powell. I am pretty sure all of Pat's kids were there along with Rusty's kids. I just remember having us all together. Christmas' at my Grandparents.
7. Do you open a gift on Christmas eve? Our families rule was always just one and the same goes for Ryan's side of the family (for the most part). As a child we opened all of our gifts on Christmas Eve...but now it is the same as Jasi said.
8. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? I always do a theme. Most of the time I choose one color. I also have a set of wooden decorations that are mittens, bows, hearts, etc but my new smaller tree will not hold them up. This year I chose a brass/rust color (see pic's below). I like my tree to be very simple. This is Jasi's job...you do not mess with her tree.
9. Snow! Love it or dread it? LOVE IT! The other morning I woke up to huge sparkly flakes falling straight out of the sky. Here we very rarely see snow falling straight out of the sky. It usually comes in sideways and at a hundred miles an hour at 20 degrees below zero. I still love it no matter what way it comes in! Diddo.
10. Do you remember your favorite gift? I have received so many gifts in my life. I think I would have to say life, family, and friends. Golf Clubs from Jasi.
11. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you? FAMILY and FRIENDS. Same!
12. What is your favorite Holiday dessert? The amaretto cheesecakes Aunt Kendy gets! My Mothers Pecan Pie.
13. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Everything about the holidays. Oysters Christmas morning.
14. What tops your tree? Nothing this year...haven't found anything I like. Like I said the tree is Jasi;s.
15. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? I am not going to lie...both! I second that.
16. What is your favorite Christmas song? The First Noel. Little Drummer Boy.
17.Candy canes? No Thanks. Yes. Especially Candy Cane flavored Marshmellows that my wife orders for me.
18. Secret Santa? No Thanks. Never done it.
19. Favorite Christmas movie? 3 way tie -> Elf, Christmas Story, and Christmas Vacation. Christmas Vacation ("Don't throw me down Clark").
20. Can you ice skate? I think I still can. Same Here.
Thanks Shannon...I stole this from her!! Well is it stealing if you admit to it?? Jasi's responses in RED and Ryan's responses in GREEN!
CHRISTMAS TAG
1. Do you like hot chocolate or egg nog? Chocolate..hot or cold. I just have one rule no semi-sweet, dark, or white. Only milk chocolate for this girl. Egg Nog.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just put them under the tree? Wrapped. I think it just creates a sense of mystery. Both but mostly wrapped.
3. Colored or white lights on tree/house? White. Although I have given in a bit with the colored lights on the outside of our house (see pic's below), but only white lights are allowed on the tree. It's kinda funny I cannot stand my white walls but insist on white lights on the tree. I would perfer color on everything.
4. When do you put up your decorations? No reservations...the day after Thanksgiving. If we are out of town for some reason I put them up before I leave. I try for the last warm day before Thanksgiving - for once we lucked out this year. (I do outside decorations only)
5. What is your favorite holiday dish? Wow that's a tough one! I guess anything but fruit cake. Fried oysters (Eskeli family tradition).
6. What is your favorite holiday memory from your childhood? This memory is a little fuzzy because I was very young. But I remember when almost all of the Hadden side of the family were at Grandma and Granpa's house in Powell. I am pretty sure all of Pat's kids were there along with Rusty's kids. I just remember having us all together. Christmas' at my Grandparents.
7. Do you open a gift on Christmas eve? Our families rule was always just one and the same goes for Ryan's side of the family (for the most part). As a child we opened all of our gifts on Christmas Eve...but now it is the same as Jasi said.
8. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? I always do a theme. Most of the time I choose one color. I also have a set of wooden decorations that are mittens, bows, hearts, etc but my new smaller tree will not hold them up. This year I chose a brass/rust color (see pic's below). I like my tree to be very simple. This is Jasi's job...you do not mess with her tree.
9. Snow! Love it or dread it? LOVE IT! The other morning I woke up to huge sparkly flakes falling straight out of the sky. Here we very rarely see snow falling straight out of the sky. It usually comes in sideways and at a hundred miles an hour at 20 degrees below zero. I still love it no matter what way it comes in! Diddo.
10. Do you remember your favorite gift? I have received so many gifts in my life. I think I would have to say life, family, and friends. Golf Clubs from Jasi.
11. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you? FAMILY and FRIENDS. Same!
12. What is your favorite Holiday dessert? The amaretto cheesecakes Aunt Kendy gets! My Mothers Pecan Pie.
13. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Everything about the holidays. Oysters Christmas morning.
14. What tops your tree? Nothing this year...haven't found anything I like. Like I said the tree is Jasi;s.
15. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? I am not going to lie...both! I second that.
16. What is your favorite Christmas song? The First Noel. Little Drummer Boy.
17.Candy canes? No Thanks. Yes. Especially Candy Cane flavored Marshmellows that my wife orders for me.
18. Secret Santa? No Thanks. Never done it.
19. Favorite Christmas movie? 3 way tie -> Elf, Christmas Story, and Christmas Vacation. Christmas Vacation ("Don't throw me down Clark").
20. Can you ice skate? I think I still can. Same Here.



1 Comments:
Fun to see both of your comments on this tag. Love it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home