Sunday, June 15, 2008

Our Favorite Fathers

Happy Father's Day to one and all. Here are some of our favorite fathers...in no particular order! We love you all very much! I wish I had pictures of all the great dad's that we know. I would include them all if I had them. So here is to Gary Hubbard (Ryan's Uncle), Uncle Bud (Jasi), Grandpa Eskeli, Uncle Jim Gorman, Cousin Steve, Cory, Scott, and all the other great men that cross our lives. Keep up the good work!! Have a wonderful day!



Grandpa Nelson (Ryan's Grandpa)

Jasi's Dad

Uncle John and Jasi's Bro. Ryan


Granpa Rex (Jasi's Grandpa)

Granpa John (Jasi's Grandpa)
Ryan's Bro. Tim and Dad Dewey


Uncle Rusty (Jasi's Uncle)


2 Comments:

Blogger ryan said...

You know people say me and Uncle John look alot alike, but I don't see it...

August 11, 2008 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Fun pictures!! Ok, can I just say how envious I am of that vehicle you have down at the bottom - yes, the Tundra! That's my favorite truck!! Next time we're up there, or you're down here you must take me for a ride. :) Love the blog!!

August 12, 2008 at 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home