The Blog Bug....
The Blog Bug has finally bit Ryan and I. We have been talking for quite a while about starting a blog...and today was the day I sat down and started the process. I have enjoyed Ryan and Shannon's pages for months now! I also enjoy all of Shannon's families sites. I hope that I can do half of the work that all of the above mentioned people do to keep all of this up and running. I will tell everyone from the very beginning that I do not have the personality and comedy that my brother has...so please do not be disappointed. I want this blog just to keep us all closer and more in touch since we are not able to see each other as often as we would like. I will be adding more pictures soon. I will forewarn all of you that I am not a mother yet - but a VERY proud Aunt. So you will see a lot of Lexus (Ryan Hadden's Daughter) and Anneli (Ryan Eskeli's brother's daughter). I love those girls!! So with all of that said let the blog begin.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home