Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lucky Number 6






On Sunday June 1st Ryan and I celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary. Where does the time go? We spent Saturday in Red Lodge, MT. It was the most perfect day (well not as perfect as six years ago)! We drove up the Beartooths and took some amazing pictures which will be included with this post. Tim Eskeli (Ryan's big brother) will be so excited because I have found the winter sport that he will even approve of...and it does not include a snowboard. For some reason Tim thinks it's (snowboard) a cuss word or something. Tim - it's okay because it uses ski's!! We continued to come back the mountain back into Red Lodge and spent the afternoon walking in and out of all the shops in the town. I never knew there was a toy store there - it's amazing what you find when you just explore. We bought only two things...a candle and lunch...pretty sad! We ate at one of my favorite restaurants - Bridge Creek and finished the day with Creme Brule and no we did not share! I just want to thank Ryan for the best six years of my life. I love you more than you could ever know!! Here is to another six plus sixty years!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home