Fail!
Well I have already failed my goal of writing once a week on my blog. On the positive side I guess I am only a day late. I have been thinking all week about what I needed to talk about. Actually, I guess I am still thinking about it. All I can think about this time a year is how much I love fall. I love the leaves changing, the pumpkin decorations, and I love how our cute little town is getting back to normal. I appreciate all of the money that the tourists bring into our town, but it is so nice to go to a restaurant and not have to wait two hours to get a table. I swear with each year we see more and more people.
I am excited for my next Faith in God activity, we are going to decorate pumpkins. I am not sure that I have ever decorated pumpkins with kids. I love to watch how unique each of their talents are. They are all so different! I think this is one of my most favorite callings. When I was released from the Primary I was very depressed. But this calling is so much fun because I get to play crafty-type activities.
We have had a huge and very quick changing weather the last couple of days. This morning when I was driving home through town I saw the neatest sights, everything was frozen from the sprinklers still being on. Last night it got down to 22 degrees, so there was a lot of icicle's. A couple of years ago the chamber had these giant bears made to paint and raffle off. One of our friends that owns a chiropractic clinic has one outside of his office. When I drove by I had a full on belly laugh. The sprinklers had flowed over the bear and his nose looked very "snotty". I wished I had my camera just to capture the bear with the snotty nose. The icicle's were like a foot long in some places. Oh how the little things bring me joy. I like the cooler weather but 85 to 35 in 24 hours is just too much.
Happy Fall Ya'll!
I am excited for my next Faith in God activity, we are going to decorate pumpkins. I am not sure that I have ever decorated pumpkins with kids. I love to watch how unique each of their talents are. They are all so different! I think this is one of my most favorite callings. When I was released from the Primary I was very depressed. But this calling is so much fun because I get to play crafty-type activities.
We have had a huge and very quick changing weather the last couple of days. This morning when I was driving home through town I saw the neatest sights, everything was frozen from the sprinklers still being on. Last night it got down to 22 degrees, so there was a lot of icicle's. A couple of years ago the chamber had these giant bears made to paint and raffle off. One of our friends that owns a chiropractic clinic has one outside of his office. When I drove by I had a full on belly laugh. The sprinklers had flowed over the bear and his nose looked very "snotty". I wished I had my camera just to capture the bear with the snotty nose. The icicle's were like a foot long in some places. Oh how the little things bring me joy. I like the cooler weather but 85 to 35 in 24 hours is just too much.
Happy Fall Ya'll!




1 Comments:
Happy Fall to you guys! I love this time of year also, and I love that it's the little things that bring you joy. They bring me joy as well. Love you sis!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home