Week #5 - Travelin' Soldier

Tribute to Riley.
For those of you who have no idea who Riley is - He is a great American. He is also a great co-worker, husband, father, and soldier. Riley will be leaving us at Coca Cola in April to return to Afghanistan. He has been saying lately how much he is going to miss all of us. I think that is all setting in. I have told him a couple of times how proud I am of him for his service. I could not even imagine how it would be to leave your freedom and life behind for the freedom of others. I am so humbled that there are people willing to risk their lives for my freedom.
So Riley please be safe and return home to all of us - your Family and your Coke Family.
God Bless America and especially Our Troops.



2 Comments:
I dig the truck. Did you guys do a lot of those?
Amen to that!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home