Nerd Nite
Saturday night our friends Ken and Celes hosted "nerd nite". We had a lot of great laughs, and an even greater time with friends. We saw all types of nerds and even had some rebellious cool kids that showed up. I had some fun trying to pick out some outfits for me and my hubby. I finally went to the back closet and found my old FFA jacket. Amazingly enough after 10+ years it still fits. So I went as the nerdy FFA student, and Ryan was my wanna be cowboy nerd. (I gained my inspiration from Napoleon Dynamite) In the words of Tyra Banks we were FIERCE!! I even went to the extreme of drawing in matching uni-brows and fake pimples. I also sported a side ponytail, along with white socks and purple ostrich skin boots. Unfortunately I never had anyone take a picture of me with my camera, but I did snap some other shots. So here is to all the nerds of the world! The ones that are nerds everyday and those who just are nerdy on a random Saturday night!



1 Comments:
I have to say I don't see aot of difference from any other night...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home