Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Do you ever get lost?

I apologize for our lack of blogging lately, but our lives have been changed forever! Our friends Leslie and Paul have given us a new obsession. The show is called LOST. Have any of you watched it? This show is so good and addictive that we have watched season 1, 2, and most of 3 in about a three week period (keep in mind there are 24 episodes per season and are at least one hour long). We no longer have social life and our evenings and weekends are filled with Lost. We spend time bundled in blankets on the floor. We try not to answer the phone and potty breaks are only used when absolutely necessary. I never thought I could love a sort of Sci-Fi show but it is great. We will be on Season 4 soon and it is only 13 episodes long, so we should be back to our normal lives quickly. We will have to wait a year for the next season. If you have any doubt, I challenge you to watch the first three episodes and you will be hooked. So bare with us, we will be back to the "norm" soon.


1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Man, looks like I should take that challenge. I've only seen parts of episodes, but I gotta get it in gear and watch them. I hear a lot of people talk about it.

If you want to get into a comedy, you should see 'How I met your mother', 'The Big Bang Theory' and 'Two and a half men'...hilarious!!! Oh! and 'Rules of Engagement'. I got Ryan the DVD sets for these for Christmas...so good!

January 29, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home